My head is bursting with the joy of the unknown.
My heart is expanding a thousand-fold.
Every cell, taking wings, flies about the world.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

So..its been a while since my last post. I've been in the process of setting up an online store and its a lot harder than it looks so as soon as I get it up and running, I will let you all know and I will return to weekly blog posts and tutorials. In the meantime, here's a few things I've done lately and most will be available for purchase through my store. Hope you enjoy!

The first is an old rusty horse shoe I found in the yard and decided to pretty up.. I will be making more of these in different colors and prints to sell. The second is an old picture from one of my drawing classes that I never finished, so I've been working on it a bit. The third is my Indian Shaman drawing. Prints will be available in my store. The fourth is a painting from Christmas in July hosted by "Painting with a twist". This will be available for sale as well. And finally, my most recent wreath. I've made tons of these in different shapes, sizes, and colors. These and many more will be available for purchase in my online store. I will be taking requests for the next few weeks for special orders on personalized wreaths and horseshoes via email or comments on this blog.
catelyn.jeffrey@okstate.edu

I should have the site up and running in the next week and will be ready for business. Hope to hear from you all!

Until next time,
Catie *)

No comments:

Post a Comment