My head is bursting with the joy of the unknown.
My heart is expanding a thousand-fold.
Every cell, taking wings, flies about the world.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Donde esta mi dedo?

So...Pate and I are sitting at urgent care and this guy and his girlfriend walks in. I notice he's limping so I look down at his foot and see the big nasty. His toe is hanging to the side and his skin is all green and flailing around and he says to the receptionist " I think I might've broke my toe".
I'm really not sure what "toe" he was talking about because all I saw was a big ol' heap o' nasty crusty crust. Anyways... he stuck it in the receptionist's face...practically in her mouth. Shooooooo. She told him "honey, that toe needs to go. We can't do anything for you. That's a bone...not a toe. Go to the E.R." And this toothpick and his snaggletoothed girlfriend started trash talking the poor nurse saying "she don't know nothing. That's not a bone. Its a toe nail ( if that's true then you got wayyyy worse problems than a stubbed toe dude. That thang was RAUNCHY) . I just stubbed it. Its prolly just a lil bit broken"
And off they were sent on their merry way to the emergency room. Props for being tough..but you need to get that thing sewn back on! Its wanky...

Lesson learned today: if your toe has to be put back on with a band aid..you should probably just go to the emergency room.
And also, someone ruined my day by farting in front of me at target. Thank you for that.
Target is sophisticated. If you're going to fart, go to Walmart.

PS..I changed tenses a LOT in this post. I would like to apologize to my high school English teacher, Mrs Summers...at least I noticed it!
PSS...she didn't really have a snaggle tooth. It just made for a better story. Sooo...sorry bout that.
Hope your day is filled with less nastiness than mine...
Catie *)

No comments:

Post a Comment